- What is the NetAffx™ Analysis Center?
- How often is data updated on NetAffx™ Analysis Center?
- Can I obtain probe, target, consensus/exemplar sequences for GeneChip™ probe arrays?
- What is the relevance of Affymetrix™ sub-cluster databanks?
- Where are the annotation and Sequence Files for download?
- Why is my accession number missing from the Affymetrix™ sub-cluster?
- What does high background mean?
- I cannot find my array in the Selected Arrays box. What should I do?
- I've been studying [topic] in [species]. Which array is best for me?
- I've been studying [topic] in [species]. I'm interested in its translation to [another species]. Which array is best for me?
- Overview: Microarray Analysis
- Overview: Microarray Analysis Instruments, Software & Services
- Overview: Microarray Analysis Sample Data
- Overview: Microarray Data Analysis
- Overview: NetAffx™Analysis Center
- Overview: Affymetrix™ Microarray – Comparison Analysis Spreadsheets
Order oligonucleotides that are custom manufactured to your specifications, including 5’ fluorescent labeled primers and primer pairs for use in CE (Sanger) sequencing.
Get compliance and validation services for Applied Biosystems and Ion Torrent instruments including next-generation and Sanger Sequencing platforms as well as their connected computers and electronic records.
Experience the convenience of the Affymetrix Research Services Laboratory (ARSL)—just send in your DNA. ARSL has processed thousands of the most challenging FFPE samples, and our lab has the quality systems in place to handle your project with the highest standard of care and excellence. Take advantage of our expertise and receive data of the highest quality with the OncoScan CNV and CNV Plus Services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.