Measuring the changes in the miRNA expression profile is extremely important for deciphering the biological context of differentially expressed genes. GeneChip™ miRNA Arrays are powerful tools for studying the role of small non-coding RNA (miRNA, snoRNA, and scaRNA) in complex diseases, such as cancer.
miRNA profiling solutions
Perform comprehensive miRNA profiling from as liitle as 130 ng and start exploring the role of miRNA in 24 hours
Provides high-resolution array scanning and automation to dramatically improve efficiency in gene expression and genetic analysis applications
Perform quality control, normalization, and summarization of Affymetrix expression array data prior to differential expression analysis using Transcriptome Analysis Console Software
Enables you to go beyond simple identification of differential expression by providing visualizations of complex gene pathway networks, miRNA and target gene interactions, and alternative splicing events
Many diseases, including cancer, are frequently described as diseases of disordered gene expression. It is estimated that more than 30% of protein translation of coding genes is regulated by miRNA. There is also a large amount of growing evidence suggesting miRNA interacts with long non-coding RNA in the signaling networks that regulate alternative splicing events, which impacts cellular processes such as apoptosis, proliferation, and differentiation—all of which have shown to be causative elements in diseases such as cancer.
Measuring the changes in these critical nodes of regulation is extremely important for deciphering the biological context of differentially expressed genes. The GeneChip miRNA Array is a powerful tool for studying the role of small non-coding RNAs and their involvement in a broad spectrum of developmental and physiological mechanisms. Features include:
- Comprehensive coverage—designed to interrogate all mature miRNA sequences in miRBase Release 20
- Correlate miRNA results—analysis files contain host gene ID, predicted and validated miRNA target genes, and clustered miRNA information
- Easy analysis—analyze human, mouse, rat, or every miRNA for all species using the same array
- Low sample input—requires as little as 130 ng total RNA
- Simple, fast, and free analysis solution—coupled with Expression Console Software and Transcriptome Analysis Console (TAC) Software, researchers have a complete solution from data to decision-making in minutes
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.