Explore our “Getting Started” and Troubleshooting sections for solutions to the top inquiries and common problems related to your protein microarray experiments. Browse through our “Guides and Tools” section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What are the dimensions of the Protoarray™ Human Protein Microarray v5.1 slides?
- How should I store the Protoarray™ Human Protein Microarray v5.1?
- Can I purchase Synthetic Block?
- How many proteins does the Protoarray™ Human Protein Microarray v5.1 contain?
- What are your guidelines for probing the Protoarray™ Human Protein Microarray for Protein-Protein Interaction (PPI) studies?
- I purified my protein on interest, which I would like to use in your Protoarray™ Microarray PPI application, and got no signal after western detection using an antibody against my protein of interest. What could have happened?
- I probed the Protoarray™ Microarray with my protein probe and saw very high background. Can you help?
- I used your Protoarray™ Microarray in the KSI application and got very poor resolution of spots. What could have gone wrong?
- I am using your Protoarray™ Microarray in the SMI-Fluorescent application and am getting an uneven background. Can you offer some tips?
- I used your Protoarray™ Microarray in the Ubiquitin Ligase Profiling application and got a very weak to no signal with my protein probe. What could have gone wrong?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Protein Microarrays
- Overview: Human Protein Microarrays
- Overview: ProtoArray™ Protein Content & Spot Information
- Overview: Immune Response Biomarker Profiling (IRBP)
- Overview: Small Molecule Profiling
- Overview: Enzyme Substrate Profiling
- Overview: Antibody Specificity Profiling
- Overview: Protein-Protein Interaction Profiling
- Overview: ProtoArray™ Microarray Data Analysis
- Overview: ProtoArray™ Protein Microarray Scanners and Detection
- Overview: ProtoArray™ Technical Resources
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Citations: ProtoArray™ Protein Microarrays
We offer a variety of application-specific protein microarray profiling services. Identify the profiling service you need and request more information or a quote from our Custom Services team.
The ProtoPlex™ Immune Response Assay Service featuring Luminex® xMAP™ technology complements ProtoArray™ Human Protein Microarrays to allow support of the discovery-to-validation workflow for autoantibody biomarkers. This service allows high-throughput sample testing with multiplexing of up to 50 antigens per reaction. Choose antigens from our catalog of more than 9,000 expression-ready human clones or supply your own content. The service is fully customizable and can be completed in 8 to 12 weeks.
ProtoArray™ Human Protein Microarrays are an excellent method for testing antibody specificity. Using this method, you can profile your antibody against 9,000 functional proteins and identify possible cross reactivity. Since the identity of every protein on the array is known, you can immediately identify any proteins bound by your antibody.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.