Neural Stem Cell Lines
- Can be expanded as adherent or neurosphere suspension cell cultures
- During expansion more than 75% of NSCs retain undifferentiated phenotype
- Supports differentiation into neurons, astrocytes and oligodendrocytes
- Superior cell viability to competitors—greater than 70% post-thaw viability.
- Cryopreserved at the end of first passage—can be further expanded for at least 2 additional passages.
- High cell purity- More than 90% of the cells remain positive for astrocyte specific marker glial fibrillary acid protein (GFAP).
- Upon proliferation in GPC recovery media (StemPro® NSC SFM and PDGF-AA), more than 80% of GPCs maintain their undifferentiated phenotype
- Supports differentiation into oligodendrocytes and astrocytes
- More than 2-fold increase in cells upon recovery
- Minimize assay variability with ischemic tolerant NSCs manufactured using GMP manufacturing standards
- Improve functionality studies with immature, high potency NSCs
- Complete experiments requiring one large lot of NSCs
- Minimize your chance of assay failure by using tested cells, reagents, and protocols
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.