Lentiviral Gene Delivery for Mammalian Expression Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- How should I store my lentiviral expression vector?
- Can I use TOP10 E. coli instead of Stbl3™ E. coli to clone my lentiviral construct?
- How do I find out which lentiviral expression vector is in which kit? Why are there so many catalog numbers?
- What are the main differences between the ViraPower™ Lentiviral Expression System, ViraPower™ HiPerform™ Lentiviral Expression System, and ViraPower™ HiPerform™ Lentiviral FastTiter™ Expression System?
- What is special about the ViraPower™ HiPerform™ Lentiviral FastTiter™ Expression System?
- I am using one of your lentiviral vectors and am getting a low lentiviral titer. Can you offer some troubleshooting tips?
- I transduced my lentiviral stock into my mammalian cell line but am getting poor expression of my gene of interest. What could have happened?
- I used one of your lentiviral vectors but am observing cytotoxic effects after transduction. Can you please help?
- I used your pLenti6.2-GW/EmGFP Control Vector and got poor expression of EmGFP after stable transduction into my cell line. What should I do?
- I used fluorescence microscopy to check the lentiviral titer with one of your ViraPower™ HiPerform™ FastTiter™ lentiviral vectors, but the titer was very low. Did I do something wrong?
Guides and tools
Specifically designed for small-scale, non-cGMP custom media orders when speed matters most; offers Gibco® quality media in small batches for quick turnaround and smooth transition to cGMP scale-up.
Cloning can sometimes be difficult and time-consuming—especially if you need to create custom vectors, handle multiple sequences at once, or if you need to express proteins using multiple systems. Our Custom Services team can quickly complete these project phases for you, so you can skip the technical hurdles, focus on the biology, and expedite end-results. From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Our Custom Services team will apply their expertise in viral production and utilize our lentiviral system to create replication-incompetent lentiviral particles that efficiently transduce nearly any dividing or non-dividing cell type. For in vivo applications or for cell lines that require high multiplicity of infection (MOI), we can concentrate your lentivirus particles to achieve higher titers.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.