- What is the SeqStudio Flex Genetic Analyzer System and what are some of its features?
- What are the specifications for the SeqStudio Flex Series Genetic Analyzers?
- What are the startup and shutdown procedures for the SeqStudio Flex Series Genetic Analyzers?
- Do I need to purchase a computer in order to run the SeqStudio Flex Series Genetic Analyzers?
- What consumables are shared between the SeqStudio Flex Series Genetic Analyzers and the 3500/3500xL Genetic Analyzers?
- What should I do if the SeqStudio Flex Genetic Analyzer instrument panel is blinking amber?
- What should I do if the SeqStudio Flex Genetic Analyzer touchscreen becomes unresponsive?
- In the SeqStudio Flex Genetic Analyzer, I do not have access to the CBC or capillary array because the CBC is currently beneath the array with the tips inserted. How can I move it so I can have access to the array or CBC?
- With the SeqStudio Flex Genetic Analyzer, I tried to start a run, but the instrument displays a notification that there is not enough storage space. What should I do?
- How can I request assistance from Technical Support or Instrument Service for SeqStudio Flex Series Genetic Analyzers?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: SeqStudio Flex Series Genetic Analyzers
- Overview: Sanger Sequencing and Fragment Analysis by Capillary Electrophoresis
- Overview: Fragment Analysis Workflow
- Overview: Sanger Sequencing Workflow
- Overview: Fragment Analysis Applications
- Overview: Sanger Sequencing Applications
- Overview: Electrophoresis with Sanger Sequencing
- Overview: PCR for Sanger Sequencing
- Overview: DNA Isolation for Sanger Sequencing
- Overview: Sequencing Learning Center
- Citations: Sanger Sequencing Publications and Literature
- Guide: Fragment Analysis
- Guide: Sanger Sequencing
- Selection Guide: Sanger Sequencing Instruments and Accessories
- Virtual Product Tour: SeqStudio Flex Series Genetic Analyzers 3D Product Tour
- Video: Seq It Out Video Series
- Training: GeneMapper Software Theory and Software Demonstrations (2 hrs) (for US customers)
- Webinar: Introduction to SeqStudio Applications
- Webinar: Detect Low-level Somatic Mutations in FFPE Samples Using Sanger Sequencing
- Webinar: Genome Editing Workflow Facilitated by the Thermo Fisher Scientific Portfolio Solution
- Webinar: Cell Line Authentication Using STR Analysis
- Browse our site for: Training, Events, and Webinars
- Capillary Electrophoresis Demo Software
- Applied Biosystems Genetic Analyzer Freeware and Patches
- Minor Variant Finder: software for the detection and reporting of minor mutations by Sanger Sequencing.
- Thermo Fisher Connect: a secure place to store, analyze, and share data
Order oligonucleotides that are custom manufactured to your specifications, including 5’ fluorescent labeled primers and primer pairs for use in CE (Sanger) sequencing.
Get compliance and validation services for Applied Biosystems and Ion Torrent instruments including next-generation and Sanger sequencing platforms as well as their connected computers and electronic records.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.