- After thawing, how long can hepatocytes be kept in culture?
- How much longer can hepatocytes be kept in culture when using HepExtend Supplement?
- What should I plate hepatocyte cells on?
- What are the shipping and storage conditions for cryopreserved hepatocytes?
- I am looking for hepatocytes with particular characteristics. Who should I contact?
- I’m getting low post-thaw cell viability with my hepatocytes. What should I do?
- I’m getting low attachment efficiency with my hepatocytes. What should I do?
- I have a sub-optimal monolayer confluency for my HepaRG cells. What should I do?
- With my hepatocytes, I’m seeing rounding up of the cells, cellular debris, and/or holes in the monolayer, indicating dying cells. What should I do?
- I’m getting unexpected induction results with my hepatocytes. What could be causing this?
- Overview: ADME/Tox
- Overview: Target-Based ADME/Tox Assays
- Overview: Gibco Hepatocytes
- Overview: Hepatic Cell Culture Media & Reagents
- Overview: Ordering and Technical Support for ADME/Tox Products
- Overview: Transporter Products
- Overview: Liver Microsomes, S9 Fractions and Cytosol
- Protocol: HepaRG Cell User Guide
- Protocol: Hepatocyte Counter
- Protocol: In vitro Assessment of Induction Potential in Plated Cultures of Cryopreserved Hepatocytes
- Protocol: In vitro Assessment of Metabolic Stability in Plated Cryo Hepatocytes for Low-Turnover Compounds
- Protocol: In vitro Assessment of Metabolic Stability in Suspension Cryopreserved Hepatocytes
- Protocol: In vitro Assessment of Transporter-Mediated Uptake in Plated Cryopreserved Hepatocytes
- Protocol: In vitro Assessment of Transporter-Mediated Uptake in Suspension Cryopreserved Hepatocytes
- Protocol: Media Supplement Guide
- Protocol: Rat Hepatocyte Isolation - Specialty Media
- Protocol: Thawing & Incubating Human & Animal Liver Microsomes
- Protocol: Thawing and Plating Cryopreserved Hepatocytes
- Protocol: Plating Rat Cryopreserved Kupffer Cells and Rat Kupffer-Hepatocyte Co-Cultures
- Troubleshooting: Hepatocytes Troubleshooting Tips
- Video: Thawing and Plating Cryopreserved Hepatocytes Demo
- DailyCalcs Science Calculator: An app designed to calculate molarity, dilution, molecular weight, and more. 8 Calculators, including a new Specific Productivity Calculator for use with fed-batch cell culture processes and a Transfection calculator you can use to simplify transfection experimental setup.
With dedicated specialists who listen to your needs, and a team of experts in screening, profiling and custom assay development, we can extend your research team by providing support before, during, and after your experiments.
We offer stem cell researchers choices at every stage of their research—innovative tools that make it easier for you to “do it yourself” and a custom services offering that utilizes our team of stem cell experts to deliver your desired results. Choose the combination of tools and services that best fits your lab resources and expertise.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.