Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What is the difference between immunoprecipitation (IP), co-immunoprecipitation (Co-IP), and pulldown assays?
- Should I use magnetic or agarose bead–based immunoprecipitation techniques?
- What is the difference between the Pierce™ Classic IP, Pierce™ Crosslink IP, and Pierce™ Direct IP kits?
- Is pre-clearing required when performing immunoprecipitation with Dynabeads™ Protein A and Dynabeads™ Protein G magnetic beads?
- How can I dissociate my biotinylated molecule from Dynabeads™ Streptavidin magnetic beads?
- I’m running a traditional immunoprecipitation experiment followed by western blotting. However, my target protein is migrating at the same molecular weight as the light or heavy chains of IgG. What should I do?
- I did an immunoprecipitation using one of your agarose resins. My tagged recombinant protein is not being enriched by the Pierce™ Agarose resin and seems to be stuck in the flow through. What should I do?
- What should I do when the antibodies coupled to Dynabeads™ Protein A or Dynabeads™ Protein G magnetic beads have lost function after crosslinking?
- What should I do if I get low binding to Dynabeads™ Protein A or Dynabeads™ Protein G magnetic beads?
- What should I do if I get nonspecific binding to Dynabeads™ Protein A or Dynabeads™ Protein G magnetic beads?
Guides and Tools
- Application Note: Immunoprecipitation with Dynabeads™ Protein A or Protein G
- Brochure: Immunoprecipitation Using Dynabeads™ Magnetic Beads
- Guide: Antibody Production and Purification Handbook
- Guide: Protein Purification Handbook
- Tech Tip: Immunoprecipitation (IP) Technical Guide and Protocols
- Tech Tip: Binding Characteristics of Antibody-Binding Proteins: Protein A, Protein G, Protein A/G
and Protein L
- Technical Note: Dynabeads™ and Automated Handling
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
Immunoprecipitation, Co-Immunoprecipitation, and Pulldown
- Overview: Immunoprecipitation
- Overview: Immunoprecipitation Myths
- Guide: Protein Preparation Technical Handbook
- Guide: Protein Analysis Handbook
- Quality Statement: ISO Certificate of Registration
- Video: Immunoprecipitation on Bench Paper –A Surprising Shift
- Video: Interactive Selection Guide to Immunoprecipitation
- Video: Protein Analysis Tips and Tricks
Immunoprecipitation with Dynabeads™ and Other Magnetic Beads
- Overview: Immunoprecipitation with Dynabeads™ and Other Magnetic Beads
- Overview: ChIP, RIP, and Protein-Nucleic Acid Pull-Down Magnetic Beads and Kits
- Overview: Dynabeads™ Products and Technology
- Overview: Dynabeads™ Types and Uses
- Overview: The History of Dynabeads™ and Biomagnetic Separation
- Citations: Dynabeads™ Magnetic Beads
- Protocol: Dynabeads™ Immunoprecipitation Crosslinking
- Protocol: Immunoprecipitation with Dynabeads™ Protein A
- Protocol: Immunoprecipitation with Dynabeads™ Protein G
- References: Dynabeads coated with Protein A and Protein G
- Selection: Surface-Activated Dynabeads™ Magnetic Beads
- Selection: Magnets for Immunoprecipitation, Co-IP and Pull-Down
- Video: Dynabeads™ vs Sepharose/Agarose
- Video: How to Use Dynabeads™ for Immnunoprecipitation
Immunoprecipitation with Agarose and Other Resins
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
GeneArt™ Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
Using our patented technology and proprietary knowledge we can develop custom products for you, including coupling of antibody, protein, nucleic acid or other bio-reactive ligand, chemical groups and surface functionality, iron content and magnetic characteristics, bead size, polymer, and pore structure.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.