Protein, Dialysis, Desalting, and Concentration Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- My filled flask does not float in the dialysis solution. What should I do?
- Contaminants are not removed completely from my dialysis experiment using the Slide-A-Lyzer™ Dialysis Flask. What should I do?
- I lost a lot of my proteins during the dialysis. How can I prevent this?
- After desalting with your Zeba™ desalting columns, I still have leftover salts in my sample. What should I do to get rid of all the salt?
Guides and Tools
- Guide: Protein Clean-up Technical Handbook
- Guide: Avidin-Biotin Technical Handbook
- Guide: Fusion Protein Purification Resins
- Guide: Protein Purification Handbook
- Tech Tip: Dialysis: An Overview
- Tech Tip: Prepare and Use Slide-A-Lyzer Concentrating Solution (PEG-20 Solution)
- Tech Tip: Performing Labeling and Other Reactions in Slide-A-Lyzer™ Dialysis Cassettes
- Tech Tip: Acetone Precipitation of Proteins
- Tech Tip: Pierce™ Concentrator Dimensions
- Tech Tip: Slide-A-Lyzer™ Dialysis Cassette and MINI Unit Dimensions
- Overview: Protein Dialysis, Desalting, and Concentration
- Overview: Protein Concentrators
- Overview: Zeba™ Desalting Products
- Overview: Dialysis Products
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Guide: Protein Preparation Technical Handbook
- Guide: Protein Research Handbook
- Selection: Dialysis Products
- Selection: Desalting Products
- Selection: Slide-A-Lyzer™ G2 Dialysis Cassettes
- Video: Protein Analysis Tips and Tricks
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
GeneArt™ Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
Whatever basic or discovery research question you are attempting to answer, our molecular biology experts can help to design the best custom solution utilizing our unique suite of technologies. Additionally, our dedicated project managers will guide your project through every step of the process, and constantly keep you informed of our progress. Put your trust in our molecular biology services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.