RNA Sample Collection, Protection, and Isolation Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What can I use on my cells/tissues to protect
- How can I determine if an RNA sample has genomic DNA contamination? What will the A260/A280, A260/A230, and 28S/18S values indicate about an RNA sample and why are these values useful?
- How do I remove DNase from an RNA sample?
- What can I use to protect RNA in my frozen tissue sample?
- Can I go directly from cells to real-time PCR without having to purify RNA?
- What are the best ways to improve my RNA isolation?
- I am getting a poor A260/A280 ratio for RNA (<1.65) after extraction with TRIzol® Reagent. What could be the cause of this?
- I’m using your RNAqueous® kit, and the filter is clogging. Do you have any suggestions?
- I’m seeing RNA degradation after RNA extraction using the PureLink® RNA Mini Kit. What happened?
- I’m getting no PCR products or unexpected PCR products after performing a Cells-to-CT™ experiment. What could be the cause of this?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: RNA Isolation
- Overview: RNA Essentials Products
- Overview: Cells-to-CT™ kits
- Overview: Sequence-specific RNA/DNA Purification
- Citations: Ambion® Publications for Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification
- Guide: PCR and Molecular Cloning Handbook
- Posters: RNA Related Posters
- Products: DNA/RNA Purification Replacement Buffers
- Protocols: RNA Protocols
- Protocols: mRNA Protocols
- Selection: RNA Extraction by Sample Type, Application, or RNA Type
- Selection: Isolation of Total RNA
- Selection: RNase Inhibitors
- Technical Note: Library of RNA-specific Articles
- Video: Frequently Asked RNA Extraction or Direct Lysis Questions
- Video: Isolate RNA with the PureLink® RNA Mini Kit
One central location to handle all your Instrument and Services requests.
Configure your kits, reagents, and enzymes in customized sizes to meet your RNA research needs.
Offering services for each step of the miRNA analysis workflow, miRNA analysis services include: total RNA isolation from cells or tissue, miRNA isolation from cells, tissue, or total RNA, miRNA expression profiling with NCode™ miRNA microarrays, miRNA quantitation using qRT-PCR analysis, and additional data analysis.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.