Copy Number Variation (CNV) Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- When trying to open CopyCaller™ Software, the program freezes after launch and will not open. What can I do?
- What can I do if the Reference Assay Ct values vary?
- What can I do if the copy number confidence calls are very low?
- My results are different than what I expected. Is there something wrong with the assay?
- CopyCaller™ Software gave the error “XXX.txt is not a compatible file and cannot be added to the analysis. Verify that the file format is compatible with the software”. What can I do now?
Guides and tools
- Overview: TaqMan® Copy Number Assay Family
- Brochure: TaqMan® Copy Number Assays
- Brochure: Genetic Variation Research
- Citation: “Identification of Rare Recurrent Copy Number Variants in High-Risk Autism Families and Their Prevalence in a Large ASD Population”
- Guide: CopyCaller™ Software v2.0
- Poster: Accurate analysis of copy number variation at 16p11.2 in autism spectrum disorder and control cohorts
- Protocol: TaqMan® Copy Number Assays
- Selection Table: Real-Time PCR Master Mixes and Instrument Compatibility
- Technical Note: Design Pipeline and Validation of TaqMan® Copy Number Assays
- Technical Note: TaqMan® Copy Number Assays for Use in Pharmacogenomics
- Search our database for Product Documents: Manuals, Product Literature, Citations and References
- Search our database for Quality and Safety Documents: MSDS, COA
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.