Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What TaqMan® MicroRNA Assays are available to use as endogenous controls?
- What master mix can I use with the TaqMan® MicroRNA Assays?
- How much RNA should I use with the TaqMan® MicroRNA Assays? Should I use total RNA or enrich for the small RNA fraction?
- Is it possible to combine several miRNA RT primers together for reverse transcription, and if so, how?
- What do I receive with a TaqMan® MicroRNA Assay?
- I do not see any amplification. What is wrong?
- Why do I not get the same results on miRNA cards as I do with individual assays?
- What can I use to analyze my TaqMan® miRNA array cards?
- I have multiple peaks in my melt curve. What can I do?
- I am not seeing good amplification with my TaqMan® miRNA array cards. What is wrong?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: MicroRNA Analysis using TaqMan® Assays
- Overview: Educational Resources for TaqMan® MicroRNA Assays
- Overview: TaqMan® miRNA ABC Purification Kit
- Overview: SYBR® Green for qPCR detection of microRNAs
- Selection Table: Which TaqMan® MicroRNA Format is Right for You?
- Workflow: miRNA Quantitation Experimental Workflow
- Workflow: MicroRNA profiling with 384-well cards
- Workflow: MicroRNA profiling with OpenArray® Real-Time PCR System
- Video: Demonstration of how to order custom TaqMan® MicroRNA 384-well cards
- Video: Demonstration of how to search and select TaqMan® MicroRNA Assays
- Video: Overview of TaqMan® MicroRNA Assays and TaqMan® Advanced miRNA Assays - How Do They Work?
- Video: Introduction to Thermo Fisher Cloud
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.