Protein Thermal Shift Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- I ran a Protein Thermal Shift™ experiment on a 7900HT instrument. Since I cannot analyze the data in the Protein Thermal Shift™ software, how can I analyze my data?
- I am observing high background noise in my analysis. What can be causing this increase in noise, and how can I fix this?
- I am getting an error message when I try to open my *.eds data file in the Protein Thermal Shift™ Software? What should I do?
- My replicates have different levels of fluorescence. Is this a problem?
- I will be running my first Protein Thermal Shift™ experiment using the ViiA™7 Real-Time PCR System. Where do I go to change the excitation/emission filter, and what combination should I use?
Guides and Tools
One central location to handle all your Instrument and Services requests.
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.