Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What OpenArray® plate images from a QuantStudio® system do I look at when troubleshooting my data, and what do the images tell me?
- How do I clean my QuantStudio® 12K Flex OpenArray® block, and how do I know when it needs to be cleaned?
- My file will not open but the run completed. How can I recover my data?
- I have some “No Amp” calls. How do I know if I have an AccuFill™ System problem?
- I am seeing my NTCs cluster with my samples. Why is this happening and what should I do?
Guides and tools
- Overview: Pharmacogenomics
- Brochure: Pharmacogenomics Total Solutions
- Data Sheet: TaqMan® DME Assay Data Sheet
- Guide: Pharmacogenomics Experiments User Guide
- Guide: AlleleTyper™ User Guide
- Poster: Annotation of Genetic Polymorphisms in Drug-Metabolizing Enzymes
- Product Bulletin: TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays for Basic and Clinical Research
- Protocol: Quick Reference - Copy Number Analysis for Pharmacogenomics Experiments
- Protocol: Quick Reference – OpenArray™ SNP Genotyping Experiments
- Protocol: Quick Reference – OpenArray™ Genotyping Analysis
- Protocol: Quick Reference – Isolation of DNA for Genotyping Experiments using MagMAX™ DNA Multi-Sample Ultra kit
- Protocol: User Guide Addendum for SNP Genotyping on 384-well Plates
- Technical Note: TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays for Triallelic SNPs
- Technical Note: Best Practices for Collection of Buccal Swabs
- Technical Note: RNase P Quantification for Genotyping Experiments
- Overview: Pharmacogenomic DME Genotyping
- Overview: Pharmacogenomic Copy Number Variant (CNV) Analysis
- Overview: Drug Metabolism Genotyping Analysis using TaqMan® Assays
- Download: OpenArray® SPF Plate Files
- Table: PGx Common Markers
- Table: TaqMan® DME Assay list
- Table: TaqMan® Drug Metabolism Genotyping Assays Test Data
- Table: TaqMan® Copy Number Assays for DME Genes Test Data
- Table: AlleleTyper™ Translator Table Templates
- Video: QuantStudio® 12K Flex Real-Time PCR Instrument Tour and Software Demo
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.