Pharmacogenomic Copy Number Variant (CNV) Analysis
Analyze CYP2D6 copy number variants with the QuantStudio™ 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System. TaqMan® Copy Number Assays use TaqMan® MGB probe chemistry to obtain specific, reproducible, and easy-to-interpret copy number results for important pharmacogenomic genes such as CYP2D6.
Life Technologies provides a broad product family to extend your research to other important pharmacogenomic variants:
- Predesigned TaqMan® Copy Number Assays
- Human: over 1.6 million predesigned assays available for genome-wide coverage
- Mouse: over 180,000 predesigned assays available for gene exons
- Custom Plus TaqMan® Copy Number Assays
- Submit user-defined human or mouse genomic targets for custom assay design, including upfront bioinformatic sequence analysis and in silico QC
- Custom TaqMan® Copy Number Assays for other targets of interest
- Submit any masked target sequences for assay design
- Submit primer/probe pair sequences for assay synthesis
Experimental Workflow: Find the Products You Need for Every Step
- MagMAX™ DNA Multi-Sample Kit
MagMAX™ DNA Multi-Sample Kits are designed for rapid purification of high-quality genomic DNA from a variety of sample types including blood, blood cards, and buccal swabs. These purification kits use MagMAX™ magnetic bead–based nucleic acid isolation technology to produce high yields of purified DNA, free from inhibitors that may affect downstream reactions such as genotyping assays.
- MagMAX™ Express Magnetic Particle Processors
- MagMAX™ accessories
Mix your DNA sample with the TaqMan® Copy Number Assay and TaqMan® Genotyping Master Mix in a 96- or 384-well plate.
Perform real-time plate amplification and read using the QuantStudio™ 12K Flex system with the 384-well, Fast 96-well, or 96-well block.
Whether you need installation qualification and operation qualification (IQ/OQ) or instrument performance verification (IPV), our qualification services help you verify that your instrument is working according to manufacturer’s specifications, thereby allowing you to produce audit-quality data to share with regulatory agencies.
CopyCaller® Software analyzes data generated on the QuantStudio™ 12K Flex platform to determine the number of copy variants for each target analyzed. AlleleTyper™ Software converts copy number results into star-allele results.
CopyCaller® Software can:
- Open copy number experiment absolute quantitation data collected by most real-time instruments from Life Technologies
- Perform copy number analyses with or without a known calibrator sample
- Report confidence in individual or grouped copy number calls
- Display the calculated sample copy number data in both table and graphic formats
- View detailed data analysis information
- Change analysis parameters and reanalyze the data
- Simultaneously analyze and view data from multiple experiments
- Save or print analyzed data for further analysis or for sharing with other laboratories that use CopyCaller® Software