The most comprehensive MicroRNA and Noncoding RNA qPCR assay selection in the industry—spend more time getting results, not designing assays
TaqMan™ Assays are probe and primer sets based on 5’-nuclease assay chemistry using TaqMan™ MGB (minor groove binder) probes, the most quantitative expression technology available.
- High specificity, great sensitivity, and large dynamic range for noncoding RNA studies
- Ready-to-go format: TaqMan Assays require no optimization and eliminate the labor, expense, and bioinformatics expertise required to design qPCR assays
Choose from a variety of primer and probe sets (assays) designed by Thermo Fisher scientists based on format and research area.
|What assay format do you want?||What type of research are you doing?||Use this TaqMan Assay/Array|
|Single tube||Mature miRNA detection||TaqMan Advanced miRNA Assays|
|Pri-miRNA detection||TaqMan Pri-miRNA Assays|
|Long non-coding RNA detection||TaqMan Non-coding RNA Assays|
|96-well plate||Mature miRNA detection||TaqMan Advanced miRNA Plates|
|384-well microfluidic card||Mature miRNA detection, fixed content||TaqMan miRNA Array Cards|
|Mature miRNA detection, custom content||Custom TaqMan miRNA Array Cards|
|OpenArray plate||Large-scale profiling (human/rodent)||TaqMan OpenArray MicroRNA Panels|
TaqMan Assays are available in the following formats:
- Single tubes are available in a convenient all-in-one tube format for quantitative miRNA and noncoding RNA (ncRNA) studies.
- 96-well plates - compatible with Applied Biosystems™ 7500, 7500 Fast, 7900HT Fast, ViiA™ 7, StepOnePlus™, and QuantStudio™ 3, 5, 6 Flex, 7 Flex, & 12K Flex real-time PCR systems.
- 384-well microfluidic cards - compatible with our ViiA 7, 7900HT Fast, and QuantStudio 7 Flex & 12K Flex real-time PCR systems
- OpenArray™ Plates are for use with the OpenArray™ Real-Time PCR System to meet high-throughput profiling demands.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.