Nucleic Acid Stains, Ladders, and Markers Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- How can I view DNA on my E-Gel® Agarose Gels with SYBR® stain?
- Do you offer a DNA loading buffer for DNA samples and/or a ladder for electrophoresis?
- What is the difference between your SYBR® Safe™ Stain and ethidium bromide?
- Is SYBR® Safe™ DNA Gel Stain the same as SYBR® Green I dye?
- Can bands be seen on a UV transilluminator without the use of emission filters?
- Why don’t my gels look the same when I prestain vs. poststain?
- Why do I sometimes see speckles in my gel when using SYBR® Safe DNA Gel Stain?
- I’m seeing anomalous migration of my DNA ladder. What happened?
- Why are the DNA bands from my molecular weight ladder smearing?
- I ran my DNA molecular weight ladder, and several bands seem to be missing. Can you offer suggestions on how to fix this?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: RNA Electrophoresis and Markers
- Overview: E-Gel® Imager Software
- Overview: DNA Electrophoresis (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: DNA Ladders (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: RNA Electrophoresis (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: RNA Ladders (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: TopVision Agarose Tablets (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Citations: E-Gel® Agarose Gels
- Education: Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis
- FAQs: E-Gel® Imager System and Software FAQs
- FAQs: SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain FAQs
- General: Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis and Purification Resource Library (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Guide: PCR and Molecular Cloning Handbook
- Selection: E-Gel® Precast Agarose Gels
- Selection: Nucleic Acid Marker Selection Guide
- Selection: DNA Stains
- Selection: RNA Markers
- Table: TBE and TBE-Urea Gel Migration Chart
- Technical Note: RNA Electrophoresis and Markers
- Video: E-Gel® Go! System: Revolutionizing Gel Electrophoresis
- Video: The E-Gel® Imager
- Video: Unboxing the E-Gel® Imager
- Video: E-Gel® CloneWell ™ Agarose Gels
- Video: E-Gel® Go! System
- Video: Tips and Tricks for Successful DNA Electrophoresis (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
GeneArt® Plasmid Services include flexible offerings covering construction of plasmid vectors customized for your needs, and subcloning of your sequence into any vector, including the Gateway® vector system. Concentrate on your research goals and leave your plasmid construction and subcloning work to us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.