Batch biprocessing with the Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ RC BIOS A centrifuge system.
High throughput reduces cycle times by spinning up to 10 x 1 liter bottles in a single spin.
Enhance productivity with Fiberlite carbon fiber rotors
- Unequalled structural integrity:
- Fatigue resistance eliminates the need to derate or limit the speed over the rotor lifespan
- Corrosion-resistant design protects against ever-present hazard due to moisture, chemicals, alkaline solutions or other salts in the laboratory
- Load tubes directly into the rotor, eliminating multi-canister assemblies, which can be misplaced or damaged
- Secure investment, backed by a 15-year warranty
Ordering information: Order rotor body (096-01001) for complete assembly. Rotor Body comes with a set of Thermo Scientific Fiberlite Superspeed PPCO bottles 010-1491. For rotor care kit, order 021-101001; Lid assembly, order 099-101001; Contact your sales representative for information.
Compatible with: Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ RC BIOS A, Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ superspeed bottles (010-1491 and 0101-1492)