The Applied Biosystems Sanger Sequencing Kit includes ExoSAP-IT Express reagent, a BigDye Terminator v3.1 Cycle Sequencing Kit, and a BigDye XTerminator Purification Kit, providing all the reagents needed to clean up PCR products, perform cycle sequencing, and clean up sequencing products. This simple, fast workflow enables completion of Sanger sequencing, from sample to answer, in less than a workday.
ExoSAP-IT Express reagent: fastest PCR cleanup method
In only 5 minutes, ExoSAP-IT Express PCR Product Cleanup Reagent removes excess primers and unincorporated nucleotides from a PCR reaction. Eliminate spin columns, magnetic beads, sedimentation, filtration, and gel purification. The novel ExoSAP-IT technology allows for a significant reduction in sample cleanup time with minimal steps, providing the simplest workflow.
• 5-min protocol
• One-tube, one-step PCR cleanup
• Novel enzyme technology
• 100% recovery of PCR products
BigDye Terminator v3.1 Cycle Sequencing Kit
The BigDye Terminator v3.1 Cycle Sequencing Kit provides premixed reagents for Sanger sequencing reactions. The kit's robust, highly flexible chemistry is ideal for de novo sequencing, resequencing, and finishing with PCR product, plasmid, fosmid, and BAC templates.
• Improve the quality of your results for a wide range of sequencing applications
• Optimized for long read lengths
• Better dye mobility characteristics
• Improved performance reading through GT-rich regions
• Get longer, higher-quality reads with more uniform peak heights and optimal signal balance
• Enhance your productivity and reduce costs
BigDye XTerminator Purification Kit
The BigDye XTerminator Purification Kit is a fast, simple purification method for DNA sequencing reactions that removes unincorporated BigDye terminators and salts. No more dye blobs! Cleanup is complete in under 40 minutes and requires less than 10 minutes of labor.
• Eliminate liquid transfer—use a single plate
• Obtain complete dye blob removal
• Stabilize samples before analysis
• Improve your sequencing workflow
• Perform manual or automated protocols
• Get rapid, reliable, and reproducible results
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.