There are 100’s of different applications for measuring pH. When you consider the number of available instruments, electrodes, calibration standards, and individual techniques, it might be hard to find two users that measure pH the exact same way. Some users are able to achieve the best possible results, while many more users struggle to get accurate and repeatable pH measurements.
Our 7 tips for perfect pH will help to take the guesswork out of your pH measurements, helping you get the most out of your pH system whether you have a pocket tester or an advanced benchtop meter. Follow the steps below to redeem your poster.
I. Purchase $150 of qualifying products*
II. Upload an image of your purchase order here
III. Complete the form below
*This promotion is open to customers in the US and Canada who purchase a total of at least $150 USD/CAD of qualifying water analysis instruments in a single purchase order. A list of qualifying products can be downloaded here. Orders and order numbers placed through Fishersci.com or through Fisher Scientific are not eligible. Offer will apply to qualifying orders received by Thermo Fisher Scientific before March 31, 2020 or until promotional supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. If promotional supplies are depleted before March 31, 2020, Life Technologies may replace the item with one of equal or lesser value. Qualifying requests for the promotional items must be submitted to the online form “Submit offer form” located on this page during the promotional period. The estimated value of the perfect pH poster is $2 USD. Limit one per promotional item per qualifying order. Limit one promotional item per account. Healthcare professionals may not participate in this promotion. By submitting a request for a poster, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, law, or any applicable professional code of conduct from accepting a gift from Life Technologies. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted be federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
Qualifying products include:
- Thermo Scientific™ OrionStar™ Titrators, Kits and Accessories
- Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Benchtop Meters and Kits and Accessories
- Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Portable Meters and Kits and Accessories
- Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AquaMate™ Spectrophotometers
- Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AquaFast™ Colorimeters
- Thermo Scientific™ Pocket Testers
- Thermo Scientific™ Electrodes
- Thermo Scientific™ Buffers, Standards and Solutions
- Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead Water Purification Systems, Accessories and Consumables
- Thermo Scientific™ Pacific Water Purification Systems, Accessories and Consumables