Do you get frustrated with your western blotting result? The western blotting toolkit** contains tools to help you improve efficiency and enable better-quality western blotting results.
Inside you’ll find:
- Protein gel options magnet—designed to help you find the right gel chemistry, protein ladders and buffers for your denaturing protein gel electrophoresis experiments.
- Protein gel selection wheel—designed to help you find the right protein gel to suit your needs, whether
it is a protein of low or high abundance, and the molecular weight range. It also helps you find the recommended protein ladder and stain for the gel you choose.
- Antibody dilution calculator wheel—designed to help calculate and prepare primary and secondary antibody solutions for blotting with our popular substrates.
- Protein ladders decal—comes with individual peel-and-stick protein ladder migration patterns that can be
used at the lab bench or in your notebooks for reference.
- Chemiluminescent substrates selection magnet—helps you quickly identify which chemiluminescent substrate
is the most appropriate for your western blotting experiment.
- Western workflow overview brochure—learn more about how our complete offering of western blotting reagents,
devices, and instruments can improve your western blotting workflow.
**No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to life science professionals 21 years or older in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada. The Free Western Blotting Toolkit is available to eligible participants who register on thermofisher.com/westerntoolkit no later than March 31, 2020 or until gift supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. The estimated value of the Western Blotting Toolkit is $12 USD. One free gift per person. Healthcare Professionals may not participate in this promotion. By registering, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, law, regulation, institutional policy, or any applicable professional code of conduct from accepting a gift from Life Technologies Corporation. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.