Having problems with western blotting? We want to help you succeed! Our scientists have put together this toolkit to boost your confidence and help you get publication-quality western results.
Inside you'll find:
- Western blot tips, tricks, and troubleshooting guide—provides you with 32 pages of step-by-step tips and troubleshooting advice to obtain publishable western results.
- Protein gel options magnet—designed to help you find the right gel chemistry, protein ladders, and buffers for your denaturing protein gel electrophoresis experiments.
- Protein ladders decal—comes with individual peel-and-stick protein ladder migration patterns that can be used at the lab bench or in your notebooks for reference.
- Chemiluminescent substrates selection magnet—helps you quickly identify which chemiluminescent substrate is the most appropriate for your western blotting experiment.
- Antibody dilution calculator wheel—designed to help calculate and prepare primary and secondary antibody solutions for blotting with our popular substrates. Accurate dilutions are necessary for optimal antibody performance.
- Loading control antibodies checklist—provides the information you need to choose the right loading control antibodies, which are crucial for assessing western blotting efficiencies and for equal loading of protein into each well across a gel.
- Western workflow overview brochure—helps you learn more about how our complete offering of western blotting reagents, devices, and instruments can improve your western blotting workflow.
- Western blotting tech support contact magnet—contains contact information for our technical support scientists so you can reach out for experienced troubleshooting advice. Keep this magnet on your lab bench!
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
**No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to life science professionals 21 years or older in the USA (excluding Puerto Rico) and Canada. The Free Western Blotting Toolkit is available to eligible participants who register on thermofisher.com/westerntoolkit no later than December 31, 2021 or until gift supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. The estimated value of the Western Blotting Toolkit is $12 USD. One free gift per person. Healthcare Professionals may not participate in this promotion. By registering, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, law, regulation, institutional policy, or any applicable professional code of conduct from accepting a gift from Life Technologies Corporation. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.