Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- How can I view DNA on my E-Gel® Agarose Gels with SYBR® stain?
- Do you offer a DNA loading buffer for DNA samples and/or a ladder for electrophoresis?
- What is the difference between your SYBR® Safe™ Stain and ethidium bromide?
- Is SYBR® Safe™ DNA Gel Stain the same as SYBR® Green I dye?
- Can bands be seen on a UV transilluminator without the use of emission filters?
- Why don’t my gels look the same when I prestain vs. poststain?
- Why do I sometimes see speckles in my gel when using SYBR® Safe DNA Gel Stain?
- I’m seeing anomalous migration of my DNA ladder. What happened?
- Why are the DNA bands from my molecular weight ladder smearing?
- I ran my DNA molecular weight ladder, and several bands seem to be missing. Can you offer suggestions on how to fix this?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: RNA Electrophoresis and Markers
- Overview: E-Gel® Imager Software
- Overview: DNA Electrophoresis (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: DNA Ladders (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: RNA Electrophoresis (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: RNA Ladders (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Overview: TopVision Agarose Tablets (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Citations: E-Gel® Agarose Gels
- Education: Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis
- FAQs: E-Gel® Imager System and Software FAQs
- FAQs: SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain FAQs
- General: Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis and Purification Resource Library (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Guide: PCR and Molecular Cloning Handbook
- Selection: E-Gel® Precast Agarose Gels
- Selection: Nucleic Acid Marker Selection Guide
- Selection: DNA Stains
- Selection: RNA Markers
- Table: TBE and TBE-Urea Gel Migration Chart
- Technical Note: RNA Electrophoresis and Markers
- Video: E-Gel® Go! System: Revolutionizing Gel Electrophoresis
- Video: The E-Gel® Imager
- Video: Unboxing the E-Gel® Imager
- Video: E-Gel® CloneWell ™ Agarose Gels
- Video: E-Gel® Go! System
- Video: Tips and Tricks for Successful DNA Electrophoresis (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
GeneArt® Plasmid Services include flexible offerings covering construction of plasmid vectors customized for your needs, and subcloning of your sequence into any vector, including the Gateway® vector system. Concentrate on your research goals and leave your plasmid construction and subcloning work to us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.