Recycle your used SeqStudio Cartridge
Currently available in the following regions: US and Canada
Thermo Fisher Scientific is committed to helping our customers reduce waste and dispose of materials responsibly—it’s part of how we enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer. More information on this program is available in the SeqStudio Cartridge Green Fact Sheet. This recycling program is one small way we are reducing our environmental impact. Thank you for partnering with us.
How to recycle your SeqStudio cartridge:
- Print and fill out the Decontamination Form.
- Place the used SeqStudio Cartridge in the original cartridge packaging (white storage box) and tape the storage box shut.
- Place the box and the decontamination form in the envelope you received with your SeqStudio cartridge.
- Print pre-addressed and pre-paid return label.
- Affix the return label on envelope.
- Return envelope using pre-paid label.
SeqStudio cartridge recycling frequently asked questions
- What should I do if I misplaced or lost my cartridge recycling return envelope?
If the original envelope is not available, you can place the return label on another polyethylene envelope of similar dimension. The envelope dimensions are 12 x 15 1⁄2”.
- Who is recycling my used SeqStudio cartridge?
We have partnered with E-End Solutions in North America and SIMMs Recycling Solutions in Europe. More details about the program can be found in the SeqStudio Cartridge Green Fact Sheet.
- How do I know if the recycling program is supported in my country?
You can view program details and availability on this web page or speak to your local representative for more information.
- How do I recycle my cartridge if my country is not supported by the recycling program?
Dispose of your cartridge based on country regulations for laboratory equipment and reagents.
- What is the cost to recycle the cartridge?
There is no cost to recycle your cartridge when you use the pre-paid label provided by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.