Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- How do your nucleic acid labeling methods compare to one another?
- How do I purify the labeled oligonucleotide from the unreacted dye and unlabeled oligonucleotide following the reaction?
- How do I obtain an amine-modified oligonucleotide for labeling?
- What methods can I use to enzymatically incorporate ChromaTide® nucleotides?
- What probe kits do you offer for nonisotopic probe labeling and radiolabeled probe labeling?
- My oligonucleotide is not fluorescent after the reaction, and/or the labeling reaction did not work. What could be the cause of this?
- I’m getting background when using the AlexaFluor® Oligonucleotide Amine Labeling Kit. What could be the cause of this?
- The nucleic acid probe is not fluorescent after labeling with ChromaTide® nucleotides. What do you recommend I try?
- I can’t seem to get an accurate absorbance reading after BrightStar® Psoralen-Biotin labeling. What could be the problem?
- I’m getting inefficient labeling of the nucleic acid I’m trying to label using your BrightStar® Psoralen-Biotin Nonisotopic Labeling Kit. What could be causing this?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Molecular Probes® Handbook Section 8.2 –AlexaFluor® Oligonucleotide Amine Labeling Kits
- Overview: Molecular Probes® ChromaTide® and aha Labeled Nucleotides
- Overview: Molecular Probes® Handbook Section 8.2: ChromaTide® nucleotides
- Overview: Molecular Labeling & Detection (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Guide: PCR and Molecular Cloning Handbook
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.