Specialized and Automated RNA Isolation Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- I am interested in isolating mRNA. Can I use one of your kits to isolate mRNA directly from my starting sample or do I need to isolate total RNA and enrich for mRNA?
- What is the minimum RNA size that is isolated using RNaqueous® kits?
- I want to isolate miRNA from formalin-fixed and unfixed laser capture microdissection (LCM) samples. Which kit will be best for this?
- What is the best way to analyze RNA that I've isolated using a RiboMinus™ kit?
- I need to download a script or protocol to my MagMAX™ Magnetic Particle Processor for a specific kit. Where can I get this?
- My miRNA sample is not very clean. Can you please offer some tips for cleaning it up?
- I have cells infected with virus and would like to isolate only the viral nucleic acids. Can I use your viral RNA/DNA isolation kits?
- What should I do if the magnet set is dirty in the MagMAX™ Express Magnetic Particle Processor?
- What should I do if I forget to insert the tip combs into the tip comb holder in the MagMAX™ Express Magnetic Particle Processor?
- The MagMAX™ Express Magnetic Particle Processor will not pick up the tip comb. Any suggestions of what to do?
- Overview: RNA Isolation
- Overview: RNA Essential Products
- Overview: MagMAX™ Technology
- Overview: RiboMinus™ Technology
- Overview: Viral RNA/DNA Purification
- Overview: Sequence-specific RNA/DNA Purification
- Citations: Automated Nucleic Acid Purification
- Citations: Ambion® publications for Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification
- Guide: PCR and Molecular Cloning Handbook
- Posters: RNA Related Posters
- Products: DNA/RNA Purification Replacement Buffers
- Protocols: RNA Protocols
- Protocols: mRNA Protocols
- Selection: RNA Extraction by Sample Type, Application, or RNA Type
- Selection: MagMAX™ Kits
- Selection: RNase Inhibitors
- Technical Note: Library of microRNA Studies
- Technical Note: Library of RNA-specific Articles
- Video: Frequently Asked RNA Extraction or Direct Lysis Questions
One central location to handle all your Instrument and Services requests.
Configure your kits, reagents, and enzymes in customized sizes to meet your RNA research needs.
Offering services for each step of the miRNA analysis workflow, miRNA analysis services include: total RNA isolation from cells or tissue, miRNA isolation from cells, tissue, or total RNA, miRNA expression profiling with NCode™ miRNA microarrays, miRNA quantitation using qRT-PCR analysis, and additional data analysis.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.