Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- I need to download a script or protocol to my MagMAX™ Magnetic Particle Processor for a specific kit. Where can I get this?
- I need a recommendation for a MagMAX™ kit for automated viral RNA isolation from cell culture supernatant. What would you recommend?
- Can the MagMAX FFPE DNA/RNA Ultra Kit be used for miRNA extraction?
- Can I scale up my reaction volume with the KingFisher™ Flex instrument?
- Can I edit the manufactured KingFisher™ Flex protocols?
- What should I do if the magnet set is dirty in the MagMAX™ Express Magnetic Particle Processor?
- What should I do if I forget to insert the tip combs into the tip comb holder in the MagMAX™ Express Magnetic Particle Processor?
- The MagMAX™ Express Magnetic Particle Processor will not pick up the tip comb. Any suggestions of what to do?
- What if the magnetic particles remain in the sample well during a KingFisher Flex run?
- My KingFisher Flex run was stopped due to an error message. Can I start from where it stopped?
- Overview: Automated Nucleic Acid Purification
- Overview: MagMAX Technology
- Overview: Automated MagMAX Kits for Nucleic Acid Extraction
- Citations: Automated Nucleic Acid Purification
- Protocols/Scripts: MagMAX Express Instrument Downloadable Protocols/Scripts
- Selection: MagMAX Nucleic Acid Isolation Kits
- Selection: KingFisher Automated Purification Kits
- Selection: KingFisher Instruments
- TechNote: Automate and Accelerate Nucleic Acid Purification 15(2)
- TechNote: Automated Workflow for High Quality, High Throughput Viral RNA 15(1)
- TechNote: High Throughput miRNA Isolation 14(4)
- TechNote: Isolation to Detection: RNA Analysis with Low Copy Number Templates 13(3)
- TechNote: Improved Methods for Gene Expression Profiling from Blood Samples 13(3)
- TechNote: Magnetic Bead-based Viral RNA Isolation from Diverse Biological Samples 13(2)
- TechNote: High Throughput RNA Recovery from Mammalian, Plant, and Viral Samples 13(1)
- TechNote: Robust High Throughput RNA Isolation from Blood Samples 12(3)
- TechNote: Maximize Viral RNA Yield from Biological Fluid 11(5)
- Video: Obtaining High-Quality DNA and RNA for Animal Pathogen Detection with MagMAX Products
Configure your kits, reagents, and enzymes in customized sizes to meet your RNA research needs.
Offering services for each step of the miRNA analysis workflow, miRNA analysis services include: total RNA isolation from cells or tissue, miRNA isolation from cells, tissue, or total RNA, miRNA expression profiling with NCode™ miRNA microarrays, miRNA quantitation using qRT-PCR analysis, and additional data analysis.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.