Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What is the best way to determine the quality/purity of my plasmid DNA?
- What are endotoxins and why are their levels important for transfection?
- What are the typical yields for your PureLink® HiPure plasmid kits?
- How does ChargeSwitch® technology work?
- How much E. coli culture can I use when starting my BenchPro® 2100 plasmid purification experiment? Can I use a culture grown in TB?
- I’m getting no or low yields from my column-based plasmid purification experiment. What do you suggest I try?
- The plasmid I purified using your column-based plasmid purification kit has contaminating RNA present. What should I do?
- My PureLink® HiPure column is not flowing. What can I do?
- I’m getting low/no yield from my plasmid purification using the BenchPro® 2100 instrument. What am I doing wrong?
- I’m using the BenchPro® 2100 system. What does a “Valve failed vacuum decay test. Unit needs servicing valve=1 or Error Code 52 =1” error message mean? How about “valve=5” or “Error Code 52=29”?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: How ChargeSwitch® Technology Works
- Overview: Transfection-Grade DNA
- Overview: Endotoxins
- General: Nucleic Acid Electrophoresis and Purification Resource Library (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
- Guide: PCR and Molecular Cloning Handbook
- Products: DNA/RNA Purification Replacement Buffers
- Protocols: Plasmid DNA Purification Protocols
- Protocol: PureLink® HiPure Plasmid Filter Purification Kits
- Protocol: ChargeSwitch® Pro Plasmid Miniprep Kit
- Selection: Find the Right Purification Products for your DNA Experiments
- Selection: Which Plasmid DNA Miniprep Kit is Right for You?
- Selection: Which Plasmid DNA Midiprep Kit is Right for You?
- Selection: Which Plasmid DNA Maxiprep Kit is Right for You?
- Video: Purelink® HiPure Plasmid Purification – Meet the Inventor Series
- Video: BenchPro® 2100 Plasmid Purification System Virtual Demo
- Video: BenchPro® 2100 Plasmid Purification System Setup
- Video: BenchPro® 2100 Plasmid Purification System – Meet the Inventor Series
- Video: How to Extract Plasmid DNA (BenchPro® 2100 System)
- Video: BenchPro® 2100 Plasmid Extraction – Find Out What Scientists Are Saying
- Video: Plasmid DNA Purification (legacy Thermo Scientific™)
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
GeneArt® Plasmid Services include flexible offerings covering construction of plasmid vectors customized for your needs, and subcloning of your sequence into any vector, including the Gateway® vector system. Concentrate on your research goals and leave your plasmid construction and subcloning work to us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.