Thermo Scientific Chromeleon 7.3.1 Chromatography Data System (CDS) was built to simplify your laboratory workflow and to give you superior insights into your data, delivering ease of use, comprehensive instrument control, automated data analysis, and flexible reporting. From constantly changing research and discovery methods, to routine testing and anything in between, Chromeleon CDS streamlines your entire workflow, delivering better results, faster, and with more confidence.
Learn how Chromeleon Software can boost your laboratory efficiency with one CDS designed to consolidate laboratory operations and deliver significant productivity and efficiency gains.
What are users saying?
"Due to policy, I can't tell much of a story. Let's just say I wish I'd adopted Chromeleon a few years ago before it became my Company's corporate standard."
- Senior Scientist, P&G
Benefits of Chromeleon 7.3.1 CDS for labs
- Universal Instrument Control: Offering comprehensive, reliable control for over 540 different instrument modules and over 35 Mass Spectrometry instruments. Benefit from one software to operate your entire lab
- More "right-first-time" results: Minimize out-of-specification results, even for non-expert users, with automated System Suitability Tests and Intelligent Run Control
- Improved productivity: Use automation tools for fast optimization of your integration and error-free execution of your SOPs with enhanced eWorkflow™ procedures
- Easier compliance: Benefit from new audit trail review framework for easier adherence to data integrity guidelines
- Up to 33% increased efficiency: Reduce clicks and windows delivering proven productivity gains
Get more "right-first-time" results
Chromeleon CDS was designed with scientists and technicians in mind. It simplifies repetitive tasks, reduces errors and helps you minimize out of specification results. It’s based on something we call Operational Simplicity, improving your lab efficiency through use of:
- eWorkflow procedures allowing streamlined sequence creation and ensuring users follow SOPs while minimizing training requirements
- Automated System Suitability Checks and Intelligent Run Control enabling more "right-first-time" analyses with automated in-run actions to pass/fail decisions
- Built in report templates and flexible report designer ensuring correct calculations and eliminating the need to export to other software packages
Improve productivity by doing more with less
Achieve considerable efficiency gains with one centrally implemented CDS for both chromatography and MS workflows. Chromeleon CDS streamlines laboratory operations making it easier to train lab staff and faster to implement, plus it enables access to all your resources, data and results from any location. Deliver results, faster by use of:
- Industry-leading multi-vendor instrument control for LC, GC, IC and MS – acquire and process data with a single software platform
- Efficient data processing and reviewing tools such as Cobra Wizard, SmartPeaks Integration Assistant, MiniPlots™ and SmartLink
- Dedicated workflows method validation extension packs and downloadable eWorkflow procedures from AppsLab Library of Analytical Applications
Connect your laboratory
Network existing Chromeleon CDS stations to create a compliant, laboratory-wide solution. Utilize network resources and centralize administration and get enhanced integration to other laboratory software, such as:
- Thermo Scientific SampleManger LIMS, SDMS and LES software to manage the complete laboratory workflow
- Chromeleon SDK allowing non-chromatographic instruments to connect with Chromeleon CDS
- Instrument control drivers specifically written for Chromeleon software using the DDK
Make compliance a competitive advantage
Built for compliance from the ground up, Chromeleon CDS helps you meet the latest regulatory requirements and still improve productivity. It assists with achieving, maintaining and demonstrating compliance, enabling your laboratory to keep up with ever-evolving standards and regulations through:
- Traceability with automatically-created comprehensive set of secure, computer-generated time-stamped audit trails
- Secure, administrator-controlled user access and permissions
- Electronic signatures
- Versioning of data objects to understand and view the history of data and the impact on results
Announcing Chromeleon 7.3.1 CDS–Driving Ease of Use
Setting your laboratory up for success requires selecting the right chromatography data system (CDS) and ensuring you realize its full capabilities.
Learn how to drive efficiency while ensuring compliance, eliminate errors and streamline data analysis workflows using the latest version 7.3.1 CDS.
On-demand webinar series: Built for the Lab without compromise
The laboratory is a centralized hub of activity from sample analysis through to result generation, so it is important that processes are efficient, errors are eliminated, and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
In this series, we will discuss how a modern CDS can help you realize your laboratory’s potential with best practices, tips and tricks to help you work smarter and increase productivity while ensuring compliance.
Chromeleon CDS - What's New in Version 7.3.1
Chromeleon 7.3.1 CDS implements a number of new features ensuring you can work smarter and not harder! Discover the latest release, bringing new capabilities.
The No-Compromise Chromeleon CDS
Chromeleon Software bridges the needs of IT and the lab, offering better spend efficiency and easier, complete compliance plus increased efficiency.
Ensure Business Continuity with Chromeleon CDS
Chromeleon Software delivers a solution that minimizes and protects against system outages and malicious attacks, ensuring uninterrupted access.
Seamless Scalability with Chromeleon CDS
Discover how Chromeleon CDS provides seamless expansion standardizing on one software without compromising performance or data security.
* Required field