Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- Can GFP fluorescence be detected in cells that have been stained for β-galactosidase?
- Do you offer a vector that I could use to do some promoter analysis studies?
- Are the Lumio™ Red and Green reagents toxic to the cells?
- What is the difference between pSecTag2 and pSecTag2/Hygro vectors?
- Where in the mitochondria would my protein be targeted to with the pCMV/myc/mito vector?
- I used one of your pTracer™ vectors and do not see any fluorescence. What could have happened?
- I used your pDisplay™ vector to express my protein on the cell surface. The protein is expressed based on a western using anti-HA antibody, but is not displayed on the cell surface based on immunofluorescence using anti-myc antibody. Can you please help troubleshoot?
- I used the pSecTag2 vector and am seeing cellular but not secreted expression of the protein of interest. Can you offer some tips?
Guides and tools
- Gibco® Cell Culture Companion: An app designed to capture and store vital experiment information as you count cells, perform cell culture calculations, and generate growth curves.
- DailyCalcs Science Calculator: An app designed to calculate molarity, dilution, molecular weight, and more. Also includes a Transfection Calculator you can use to simplify transfection experimental setup.
Specifically designed for small-scale, non-cGMP custom media orders when speed matters most; offers Gibco® quality media in small batches for quick turnaround and smooth transition to cGMP scale-up.
GeneArt® Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.