Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- Is baculovirus good for expressing toxic proteins?
- What does viral infection look like in early, late, and very late stages?
- How can I store my viral stock?
- What is the multiplicity of infection, and how can I calculate it?
- Can you outline the main steps of performing a plaque assay, and any suggestions when performing this assay?
- I am trying to clone my insert into the pFastBac™ vector and am getting no or few colonies after transformation. What are the possible causes and recommendations for this?
- My bacmid DNA contains a mixture of recombinant bacmid and empty bacmid. What am I doing wrong?
- I’m getting a low yield of virus when using the Bac-to-Bac® baculovirus expression system. Why is this, and what can I do to improve my yield?
- I’m getting a low-titer P1 viral stock and would like to generate a high-titer stock. What should I do?
- I’m yielding no plaques from my baculovirus plaque assay. What are the possible causes for this?
- Overview: Insect Expression
- Overview: Bac-to-Bac® Baculovirus Expression System
- Overview: BaculoDirect™ Baculovirus Expression System
- Overview: Bac-to-Bac® HBM TOPO® Secreted Expression System
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Guide: Protein Expression Handbook
- Poster: Novel BaculoDirect™ and pFastBac™-TOPO® Expression Vectors
- Selection: Which Insect Media is Right for You?
Specifically designed for small-scale, non-cGMP custom media orders when speed matters most; offers Gibco® quality media in small batches for quick turnaround and smooth transition to cGMP scale-up.
GeneArt® Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.