Cell-Free Expression Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What are the advantages of using a cell-free expression system?
- What lysate systems can be used for in vitro protein expression?
- Are there considerations I need to take into account for my vector design when using the Expressway™ system?
- What can I do to maximize my protein yield when using the Expressway™ system?
- Can I express my membrane protein? What system would you recommend?
- I’m getting low to no protein yield, but my control reaction is producing protein. What should I do?
- My protein is forming aggregates. What should I do?
- I’m getting good protein yield, but it has low biological activity. What can I do?
- I’m seeing a ladder of small-sized products after running my reaction on a gel when using the Expressway™ system. Why is this?
- Can I incubate my MembraneMax™ reaction for longer than 2 hours?
- Overview: Cell-Free Expression
- Overview: MembraneMax™ Protein Expression Kits
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Citation: From Gene to HSQC in Under Five Hours: High-throughput NMR Proteomics
- Citation: X-ray Structure of the EmrE Multidrug Transporter in Complex with a Substrate
- Citation: The Past, Present and Future of Cell-free Protein Synthesis
- Guide: Protein Expression Handbook
- Protocol: MembraneMax™ Protein Expression Kits
- Reference: Insertion of Membrane Proteins into Discoidal Membranes Using a Cell-Free Protein Expression Approach
Specifically designed for small-scale, non-cGMP custom media orders when speed matters most; offers Gibco® quality media in small batches for quick turnaround and smooth transition to cGMP scale-up.
GeneArt® Cell Lines and Proteins are a suite of service offerings designed to help facilitate protein expression in mammalian cell lines. We can help with every step of the process, including gene design, synthesis, cloning, protein production, and even stable cell generation. Alternatively, we can help with just the parts of the process you request.
Have us utilize our extensive suite of expression vectors and host systems to deliver the necessary protein yield for your application. We offer protein expression and production services in baculovirus and mammalian host systems, as well as protein purification and analysis services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.