Applications: Academic, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Chemicals Environmental, Industrial QA/QC, Material Science, Pharmaceuticals
Ready for the challenge
- Rely on the Evolution 350 Spectrophotometer’s double beam optical design providing outstanding reliability, precision performance, and long-term stability for the most demanding applications.
- Optimized performance for advanced testing requirements and peak resolution capabilities with selectable bandwidths of 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 and 4.0 nm.
- Ensure accuracy of your data with optional Calibration Validation Carousel (CVC) for automated performance verification.
- Get instant measurements and excellent performance over entire wavelength range of 190-1100 nm with xenon flash lamp.
Move from samples to answer faster
- Easily go from sample to final report - with intuitive INSIGHT Software guiding you every step of the way.
- Obtain results you need for quantitative analysis, scanning and kinetics applications with comprehensive software tools for data collection, processing, and reporting.
- Customize even complex methods with ease using workflow-oriented application modules.
- Enforce data security with optional INSIGHT Security Software tools to assist with achieving 21 CFR Part 11 compliance in your pharmaceutical lab.
Enhance productivity with sampling flexibility
- Speed up your analysis with Thermo Scientific™ Smart Accessories with snap-in design for convenience and consistency.
- Eliminate manual setup with auto-recognition and software integration of sippers, cells changers, and auto-sampler accessories.
- Take advantage of the Evolution 350 Spectrophotometer’s wide beam separation and large sample compartment, providing flexibility for unique accessories and advanced applications.
Regulatory/Quality Control Environments:
To use the Evolution 350 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer in a regulated or quality control environment, we offer a wide selection of compliance products and services to reduce implementation time and assure system performance.
Accessory Ordering Information:
All accessories are sold separately. Other accessories include cell changers, cuvette and test holders, calibration carousels, sippers, fiber optic probes, small volume sampling, and accessories for reflectance and rapid mixing.