Three Options to Suit your Laboratory’s Needs
A single flame atomizer AAS with a fully automatic gas box, the iCE3300 Flame system delivers a complete solution for laboratories with a primary requirement for flame analysis.
The low cost iCE3300 Graphite Furnace system provides a complete solution for laboratories with a main need for elemental analysis by furnace.
Dual Flame and Furnace
Simply add the optional Thermo Scientific™ GFS33™ Graphite Furnace and Autosampler to your iCE3300 Flame AAS instrument to create a compact, interchangeable, multi atomizer and access the best of both worlds.
- Increase your sample through-put and limit downtime with productivity enhancing technology.
- Optimization routines can be included in the method to ensure truly optimal parameters
- Thermo Scientific™ SOLAAR™ software offers ultimate ease-of-use with extensive help functions, automated performance controls and wizards
- Self-calibrating monochromators and auto-aligning lamps offer simple optical setup and optimum light throughput in dedicated Flame system
- Parts-per-billion ultra-trace detection capability from dedicated Graphite Furnace system
Gain Cost Efficiency
- Gain even greater efficiency from hardware and accessories designed to maximize cost efficiency.
- Fully automatic gas control system ensures repeatable flame conditions and safety
- Configure the fully customizable auto-sampler to maximize through-put
- Designed to ensure lowest possible gas flows to significantly reduce cost of consumables
- Innovative Extended Lifetime Cuvettes (ELC) for reduced consumable costs, can be used for thousands of Graphite Furnace firings
Enjoy Advanced Performance
Improve your analysis with high performing instruments the deliver accuracy and precision.
- Unbeatable Flame performance with superior detection limits and a fully inert sample system
- Graphite Furnace obtains drift free results from automated cuvette heating control meaning, for accurate, repeatable analysis
- Guaranteed Deuterium background correction for high accuracy
- Flame option uses a universal finned titanium burner to enable the use of both air/acetylene and nitrous oxide/acetylene flame types and maintains a stable, reproducible flame
- Graphite Furnace TV (GFTV) real time viewing enables precise analysis, time after time