The Applied Biosystems TaqMan OpenArray Human Advanced MicroRNA Panel, QuantStudio 12K Flex, is a fixed-content panel containing validated human TaqMan MicroRNA assays derived from Sanger miRBase release v.21. It enables the generation of a comprehensive miRNA profile for up to 48 samples and 43,000 data points in a single working day with minimal hands-on time and no robotics using the QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System.
• Take the guess-work out of assay performance with functionally validated TaqMan Advanced MicroRNA assays
• Avoid two-day workflow interruptions with a streamlined one-day procedure
• Make quicker decisions and get answers faster with 48 samples/day throughput
• Spend less time validating with miRNA panels that are highly concordant to single-tube assays
• Help save precious samples and reagent costs with nanoliter fluidicsFunctionally validated TaqMan Advanced MicroRNA assays
Each TaqMan OpenArray Human Advanced MicroRNA Panel contains 754 well-characterized human miRNA sequences from the Sanger miRBase v21. All 754 assays have been functionally validated with miRNA artificial templates.Streamlined workflow
Only about 45 minutes of hands-on time and two hours of instrument run time are needed to run four panels—the equivalent of 32 × 384-well plates—with no additional robotics required.High-throughput miRNA profiling
For high-throughput profiling, the workflow enables up to four runs with four panels in each run over eight hours, for a total of 48 samples and over 43,000 data points in a single workday. The TaqMan OpenArray Human Advanced MicroRNA Panel provides the advantages of TaqMan Advanced MicroRNA assays in a high-throughput plate format, and is ideal for medium to large miRNA profiling studies focused on high-throughput biomarker discovery research, miRNA regulation of mRNA gene expression, and miRNA functional analysis using well-characterized and well-studied miRNAs.Lower sample volume and reduced reagent costs
The TaqMan OpenArray Human Advanced MicroRNA Panel utilizes nanoliter fluidics, so each reaction uses only 33 nanoliters of sample and reagents, resulting in significant sample volume and reagent cost savings.Additional required reagents
The products below are also required to run the TaqMan OpenArray Human Advanced MicroRNA Panel on the QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System:
• TaqMan Advanced miRNA cDNA Synthesis Kit
• TaqMan OpenArray Real-Time PCR Master Mix
• QuantStudio 12K Flex OpenArray Accessories Kit
• OpenArray AccuFill System Tips
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.