Thermo Scientific PageRuler Unstained High Range Protein Ladder is a mixture of eight (8) unstained proteins (60 to 250kDa) for use as size standards in protein electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE) and Western blotting.
Features of PageRuler Unstained High Range Protein Ladder:
• Size range—8 proteins spanning 60 to 250kDa
• Ready-to-use—supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels
• Sharp bands—excellent accuracy for detection in with coomassie or silver stains
• Reference band—150kDa band has greater intensity for easy orientation
• Tagged—each protein in the ladder contains an integral Strep-tag™ II Sequence
• Quality tested—each lot evaluated by SDS-PAGE and Western blotting
The protein MW markers in this ladder resolve into clearly identifiable sharp bands when analyzed by SDS-PAGE and stained with coomassie dye or silver. The 150kDa band is of greater intensity and serves as a reference band. Proteins can be detected on Western blots by staining with Ponceau S, coomassie blue or other protein stains. In addition, the ladder proteins contain an integral Step-tag™ II Sequence and may be detected on Western blots using Strep-Tactin™ Conjugates. The PageRuler Unstained High Range Protein Ladder is supplied ready-to-use: no heating, dilution or addition of a reducing agent is required before use.
• Proteins (0.02 to 0.05 mg/mL of each) in 62.5 mM Tris-H3PO4 (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 1 mM EDTA, 2% SDS, 100 mM DTT, 1 mM NaN3, 0.01% bromophenol blue and 33% glycerol
• Accurate protein sizing on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and Western blots.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.