Applied Biosystems Absolute Q 1-step RT-dPCR Master Mix (4X) is optimized for use with the QuantStudio Absolute Q Digital PCR System in a simple workflow with minimal processing steps. The 4X formulation enables analysis of higher sample volumes and facilitates accurate quantification of RNA targets without using a standard curve.
Features of Absolute Q 1-step RT-dPCR Master Mix include:
• Fast time-to-results—5 minutes of hands-on time and RT-dPCR run time of ∼65 minutes
• Simple workflow—set up the reaction like 1-Step RT-qPCR, then load and run the plate in a single instrument
• High sensitivity—ability to detect <1 copy/uL of a specific target within a 4-plex reaction
• Optimized for multiplexing—detect up to four targets in a single reaction
• Reproducibility—highly reproducible results between technical replicates; consistently generate >20,000 analyzable micro-chambers
Simple and efficient workflow
The Absolute Q system simplifies the entire dPCR workflow. Prepare the dPCR reaction mix as you would for qPCR, pipette the reaction mix and isolation buffer into the microfluidic array plate (MAP), and place the plate in the QuantStudio Absolute Q Digital PCR System. Compartmentalization, thermal cycling, and data acquisition of up to four targets occur in a single instrument.
High sensitivity when multiplexing
Absolute Q 1-step RT-dPCR Master Mix (4X) can detect <1 copy/uL of a target while amplifying three additional targets in the same reaction. The Absolute Q system enables analysis of >95% of the loaded reaction to help ensure detection of rare targets.
Absolute Q 1-step RT-dPCR Master Mix (4X) is formulated to consistently generate >20,000 analyzable micro-chambers and help deliver highly reproducible results between replicates.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.