Cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM) is easier to adopt and more affordable than ever before. Learn how to get started in cryo-EM and overcome the current limitations of traditional techniques, including X-ray crystallography and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), with our Getting Started in Cryo-EM eBook.
The eBook includes:
- An introduction to cryo-EM and an overview of key methods: single particle analysis, microcrystal electron diffraction, and cryo-tomography
- Helpful information on how to bring cryo-EM into your laboratory
- Examples of how cryo-EM is used to answer important scientific questions with case studies of challenging proteins:
- SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein variants
- Visualization of enterovirus virion assembly
- Structural insights into p53 mutations
- Visualization of misfolded tau protein filaments
Complete the form on this page to download your copy of the Getting Started in Cryo-EM eBook.