Applied Biosystems OncoScan Assay Services accelerate your projects. Discover new biomarkers for diagnosis, prognostics, or predictive research by looking at whole genome copy number changes. OncoScan Assay service providers work collaboratively with you to achieve your research objectives. We consistently provide reliable, on-time services at a reasonable cost.
• Tailored services to meet your research goals
• Reliable, rapid, on-time results
• High-quality data
Maximize cancer discoveries from formalin fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) samples, by easily assessing their copy number status. We offer two service options:
1. OncoScan CNV Assay Services:
high-resolution, genome-wide copy number profiling
2. OncoScan CNV Plus Assay Services:
the same copy number coverage as OncoScan CNV Assay Services, plus a somatic mutation panel of 74 mutation in 9 genes (BRAF, KRAS, EGFR, IDH1, IDH2, PTEN, PIK3CA, NRAS, and TP53).
This robust solution offers:
• Unbeatable whole-genome copy number coverage for large and small copy number changes, loss of heterozygosity (LOH), and copy neutral LOH
• Linear dynamic range: 0–60 copies
• High-quality data from 80 ng of input DNA
• Rapid data analysis—visualize copy number data for hundreds of samples in minutesConvenience and quality
Experience the convenience of OncoScan Assay Services—just send in your DNA. Our services laboratory has processed thousands of the most challenging FFPE samples with a pass rate of greater than 92 percent, and our lab has the quality systems in place to handle your project with the highest standard of care and excellence. Take advantage of our expertise and receive data of the highest quality with the OncoScan CNV Assay and CNV Plus Assay services (Figure 1). Please inquire
for more information.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.