The Dynabeads Untouched Human Monocytes Kit is used to isolate pure and viable monocytes from PBMC by negative isolation. The kit depletes T cells, B cells, NK cells, dendritic cells, granulocytes, and erythrocytes, while the negatively isolated human monocytes are left in the sample. The isolated monocytes cells are in perfect shape for any functional assay and application. Advantages of the Dynabeads Untouched Human Monocytes Kit:
• High purity, recovery, and viability of human monocytes
• Easy to use and to scale up
• No columns requiredMagnetic bead-based separation offers easy handling
An antibody mix towards the non-monocytes is added to the sample and allowed to bind to the cells. After a quick wash, the Dynabeads are added and will bind to the antibody-labeled cells during a short incubation. The bead-bound cells are quickly separated on a magnet and discarded. The remaining negatively isolated human monocytes can be directly analyzed in a flow cytometer and used in any application.Learn more about Dynabeads products
• Find Dynabeads products for a whole range of applications
• Find magnets for Dynabeads separations
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.