Thermo Scientific SuperSignal ELISA Femto Substrate is formulated for superior protein detection and low-end linearity in chemiluminescent ELISA applications.
Features of SuperSignal ELISA Femto Substrate:
• Immediate light generation—intense signal generated immediately both at room temperature and 37°C; emits light at 425nm
• Improved low-end linearity—easy detection of low quantities of proteins with high signal:noise ratios and low-end linearity of dose response curves
• High sensitivity—femtogram-level detection of target proteins in ELISA
• Reduction in assay time—high sensitivity allows for reduction in ELISA incubation steps
• Stability—storage for six months at room temperature or a minimum of 12 months at 4°C with a six-hour working solution stability
SuperSignal ELISA Femto Substrate provides greater sensitivity, in ELISAs or any other solution-based assay, using chemiluminescent substrates for enzyme detection and quantification. These ELISAs can take place in either a test tube or a microplate and are quantified by measuring relative light units (RLU) in a luminometer.
SuperSignal ELISA Substrate uses an improved enhancer system that meet the needs of high-throughput screening (HTS) applications and diagnostic assays. SuperSignal ELISA Femto Substrate generates detectable light within one minute of addition to trace amounts of soluble HRP, saving up to 30 minutes per assay. This feature makes SuperSignal ELISA Femto Substrate ideal for HTS applications with the capability of running as many as 100,000 assays on robotic equipment.