The TCC-3000RS Rapid Separation Thermostatted Column Compartment allows automated method development and column scouting to optimize column selection and other parameters. For existing methods, accurate and precise control of temperature from 5–110°C ensures consistent retention times, even as the ambient temperature changes. It is easily field-upgraded with up to two integrated column switching valves, providing access to advanced column switching techniques and two-dimensional LC (2D-LC) to increase productivity and performance. The high temperature range of this compartment expands the options for future methods.
- Optional column switching valves in stainless steel and PEEK support up to 125 MPa (1250 bar, 18,130 psi)
- Install precolumn heater and postcolumn coolers quickly and easily
- Postcolumn cooling minimizes detector noise and drift in ultrafast LC applications
- Fast heat up/cool down times minimize delays when changing methods
- Access to x2 dual technology increases productivity
- The TCC-3000RS is highly flexible and supports up to 12 LC columns (depending on column dimensions) to a length of up to 30cm. A column identification system simplifies audit trails and troubleshooting. It supports up to four columns, saving information such as column ID, geometry, media, number of injections, and more