Automate your analysis with the Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ iS™ 50 ABX Automated Beamsplitter Exchanger, which enables the Nicolet iS50 Module to set up the instrument with a single press of a Touch Point. Now, you can do the complete analysis — including crystallinity, bulk analysis, and identification —using near-, mid- and far-IR by simply loading samples and letting the instrument do the work.
- Measure multiple aspects of your sample automatically
- Enable setup changes without disturbing seals, desiccation or purge
- Eliminate manual handling of optical components
You can eliminate your set-up time and analyze powders, liquids, gels and pastes with the Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ iS™ ATR. Both the reflective optics and proprietary detector allow you to analyze organic and inorganic materials with mid- and far-IR spectroscopy. Plus, the main sample compartment is free for you to perform other analyses, never requiring you to swap accessories or break system seals.
- Examine hard, acidic or volatile materials with minimal sample preparation
- Analyze bulk polymers and fillers simultaneously
Transform your Raman analysis with the versatile, cost-effective and easy-to-use Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ iS™ 50 Raman Accessory, which provides mapping and well-plate screening in a sample compartment mounted module.
- Perform analysis of Crystallinity and inorganics
- Complement your material identification with Raman
- Switch in seconds between the iS50 ATR and iS50 Raman
- Screen multiple samples for cluster analysis
The Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ iS™ 50 NIR Module integrates sphere and fiber optic options in one compact unit and allows you to:
- Initiate collection with one touch
- Run samples through containers without preparation
- Obtain consistent spectra from heterogeneous solids
- Sample solids and liquids in-situ
Complex gas mixtures from the TGA experiment are automatically resolved and identified by the Mercury TGA software so you can:
- Extract “what” and “how much” information from your material
- Probe starting and residual material via ATR
Get qualitative, isomer-specific analysis with no effort using the iS50 GC-IR modules and the Thermo Scientific™ OMNIC™ Mercury GC Software. Your productivity can rise further using the industry standard Thermo Scientific™ Dionex Chromeleon Chromatography Data System Software to drive autosamplers and simultaneous GC-FID and GC-IR detection.
- Analyze fuels, chemicals and drugs definitively
- Present data meaningfully using waterfall or 3-dimensional plots
- Extract peaks and identify them automatically using Mercury GC software
You can set up large or complex experiments in the optional Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ iS™ 50 Research Module, which includes pre-configured optics kits to streamline experiments like PM-IRRAS.
You can also opt for extensive upgrade options, including a built-in ATR, an automated beamsplitter exchanger and Raman, NIR, TGA-IR, GC-IR and Research Module.