Gibco CTS OpTmizer Pro SFM, no phenol red, is a novel serum-free medium (SFM) developed for the growth and expansion of human T lymphocytes (e.g., CD4+, CD8+, polyclonal, or antigen specific) used in allogeneic cell therapies. This medium improves central memory phenotype and cell growth by shifting the cell’s metabolism. The result is a larger population of central memory cells in a shorter period of time.
• Maintains central memory T cells further into expansion and is well suited for longer workflows (>15 days)
• Offers >90% (average) T cell fold expansion (from healthy donors) compared to CTS OpTmizer medium
• Modest increases in central memory cells at early stage in expansion protocol result in larger cell yields at harvest
• Helps achieve the same number of cells in a shorter duration
• Ideally suited to the production of allogeneic therapies
• Serum-free and xeno-free
• Supports high density cultures in static cultures
• New film (Aegis) and bag design (Cat. No. A4966101) allow compatibility with closed systems
• Supports T-cell activation using Dynabeads magnetic beads, soluble antibodies, and stimulatory antibody-presenting cell protocols
Increased efficiency and consistence performance
CTS OpTmizer Pro SFM, no phenol red, is serum-free and xeno-free and supports high density cultures in static cultures. It displays consistent performance in the support of T-cell expansion with better central memory phenotype in a shorter time.
CTS OpTmizer Pro SFM, no phenol red, increases the number of central memory cells at an early stage in the expansion process and maintains T-cell functionality.
Simplify your transition into clinical research
The Gibco Cell Therapy Systems (CTS) brand offers a broad array of products for use in cell therapy applications, including media, reagents, growth factors, enzymes, cell selection/expansion reagents, and devices. CTS products deliver:
• Reduced burden in qualifying reagents
• Appropriate certificates of analysis and origin available
• Convenient access to our Drug Master File (DMF)