Biotin-XX phalloidin is a high-affinity F-actin probe conjugated to biotin-XX.
• Selectively stains F-actin
• Superior to antibody staining
• Optimal for fixed and permeabilized samplesGet Superior Results in Actin Staining Studies
Phalloidin is a bicyclic peptide belonging to a family of toxins isolated from the deadly Amanita phalloides
'death cap' mushroom and is commonly used in imaging applications to selectively label F-actin. Demonstrating very little nonspecific staining, Biotin-XX phalloidin allows high-contrast discrimination of actin staining.Use in Multiple Applications
Biotin-XX phalloidin can be used to visualize and quantitate F-actin in tissue sections, cell cultures, or cell-free preparations. Biotin-XX phalloidin staining is fully compatible with other fluorescent stains used in cellular analyses including fluorescent proteins, Qdot™ nanocrystals, and Alexa Fluor™ conjugates including secondary antibodies.
For research use only. Not intended for human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic use.Related Links
• Read about labeling F-Actin with phallotoxins
• Create a Cellular Masterpiece with Alexa Fluor™ Phalloidin using the Cell Paint Tool
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.