Gibco CTS Dynabeads Treg Xpander provides an optimized activation signal for activation and expansion of Regulatory T cells and yields high fold expansion of suppressive Tregs with a stable Treg phenotype, which is essential for use of Tregs in clinical applications.
- Scalable technology for robust activation and expansion of Regulatory T cells
- Clinically relevant numbers of Regulatory T cells with >800 fold expansion after two stimulations
- Aseptically manufactured and ready for clinical trials and commercial manufacturing
- Maintained Treg phenotype (FoxP3) and suppressive function
- Drug Master file available
- Conformity with cGMP guidelines
High Fold Expansion
Figure 1. Optimized activation signal expands Tregs to clinically relevant numbers.
Flow sorted regulatory T cells were expanded with CTS Dynabeads Treg Xpander, CTS DynabeadsCD3/CD28 or competitor technology for 14 days with restimulation at day 9.
High suppressive potential
Figure 2. Optimized activation signal expands Tregs with high suppressive potential.
Magnetically isolated regulatory T Cells were expanded three times with CTS DynabeadsTregXpander for 14 days. Expanded Tregs are highly suppressive.
For research use or non-commercial manufacturing of cell-based products for clinical research. CAUTION: Not intended for direct administration into humans or animals. © 2019 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified.