Ensure a safe, reproducible process, unsurpassed temperature uniformity and stability with the next-generation mid-range Thermo Scientific™ Cytomat™ 2 C-LiN series automated incubator.
This incubator is available in various temperature ranges and gate positions for hand-off to the lab automation robot. The device can be seamlessly integrated with a mean access time of 12 sec. As the first-generation mid-capacity automated incubator with a fully automated thermal decontamination and optional controlled humidity, the Cytomat 2 C-LiN series is designed to significantly decrease the risk of contamination as a new standard.
Quick links this page
|Catalog Number||Product Size||Description||Electrical Requirements||Temperature Range||Full Specifications||Price (USD)|
|51032950||EA||Cytomat 2 C-LiN Series Automated Incubator||100-230V 50/60Hz||Ambient +10° to 50°C||Request A Quote|
Cytomat 2 C-LiN Automated Incubator features
The Cytomat 2 C-LiN automated incubator provides an ideal safe environment for storage and incubation of assays in a temperature range of ambient +10° to 50°C, with high humidity up to 95% RH stable CO2 conditions and automated decontamination routine ContraCon without harmful gases.
- Integrated barcode reader enables sample tracking, barcode transmission, and inventory management.
- P3-Plate detection in stacker helps to eliminate labware handling errors.
- HydraSmart Technology for precise humidity control without heat extraction and external water tank to avoid contamination.
- Right speed setting for the right application with individual speed setting per plate and adjustable incremental speed settings (Slow/Medium/Fast).
- Flexible positioning inside your lab with 6 possible gate positions including underbench in a single body.
- Solid Copper inner chamber for natural contamination prevention.
Take a look inside this advanced, mid-capacity cell culture incubator. See just how flexible it is.
Mid-range capacity, top of the range access and protection.
Discover the next-generation Cytomat 2 C4xx-LiN incubators. Used for cell culture applications, these advanced mid-capacity incubation/storage systems are available in a broad range of temperature, electrical, and other options.