We look forward to seeing you at booth #501 at the Society for Neuroscience 2016 annual meeting for these exciting activities, events, and offerings:
Play the Stacking Dolls game
This is your chance to take home a set of our Protein Biology Dolls!*
Get a pair of designer socks*
Be the envy of all your colleagues.
Complete your choice of any four activities (see the list below) and turn in your completed activity card at the info counter in the booth to receive a pair of designer socks featuring neuronal cells stained with Invitrogen™ fluorescent reagents.*
- Tools—pick up a copy of Life in the Lab or BioProbes™ Journal of Cell Biology Applications.
- Cell culture— Learn about our new Gibco™ products: CultureOne™ Neuronal Supplement and One Shot™ FBS.
- Cell counting—learn best practices and join the movement to end the madness of manual cell counting.
- Antibodies—check out the New Invitrogen™ Alexa Fluor™ Plus secondary antibodies and neuro antibodies at the Antibody Kiosk!
- Cell imaging—check out our newest innovation in cell imaging.
- 6. High-content analysis—see how neuron populations are analyzed using integrated imaging and analysis.
- 7. Automation—learn how easy lab automation can be with the Thermo Scientific™ Spinnaker robot with vision capabilities.
- 8. Protein analysis—discover our complete solutions for western blotting workflow designed to drive optimal results; pick up a free western blots troubleshooting guide to learn more.
- 9. NGS and microdissection—check out our latest innovations in next-generation sequencing NSG and laser-capture microdissection LCM technologies.
* No purchase necessary. This promotion is available only to attendees of the 2016 SFN Meeting (excluding vendors) who are 21 years or older. Free socks are available to eligible participants who complete four activities included on the information card at booth #501 between November 13, 2016, at 9:30 a.m., and November 16, 2016, at 5:30 p.m., or until gift supplies are depleted, whichever comes first. The estimated value of the socks is $6 USD. One pair of socks per person. Healthcare Professionals (as defined in the complete terms and conditions) may not participate in this promotion. By accepting the gift, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, or law from accepting a gift from Life Technologies. Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws, or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.
**No purchase necessary to enter to win. This promotion is available only to attendees of the Society for Neuroscience (SFN) Annual Meeting 2016 (excluding vendors), who are science professionals 21 years or older. Eligible participants who visit the Thermo Fisher Scientific booth # 501, play the stacking doll game and submit a contact form between November 13, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. and November 17, 2016 at 8:00 p.m., will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a Protein Biology doll set (approximate retail value $30 USD). Limit one entry per person. One winner (“Winner”) will be randomly selected on November 18, 2016 from all eligible entries received. The Winners will be notified by email or telephone within approximately 14 days after the drawing date. Healthcare Professionals (as defined in the complete terms and conditions) may not participate in this promotion. By submitting your entry, you warrant that you are not prohibited by employment, contract, or law from accepting a prize from the Sponsor. Offer void w here prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local law s, regulations, or agency/institutional policies. Other restrictions may apply. A copy of the complete terms and conditions is available here.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedure.
© 2016 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific and its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified.