Upgrade to Windows 10 and experience the peace of mind that comes with a more secure operating system and continued support from Microsoft
The following Applied Biosystems instruments are available for immediate upgrade* Contact us
Real-time PCR instruments
- QuantStudio 3 Real-Time PCR System
- QuantStudio 5 Real-Time PCR System
- QuantStudio 6 Flex Real-Time PCR System
- QuantStudio 7 Flex Real-Time PCR System
- QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System
- OpenArray AccuFill System
- 7300 Plus Real-Time PCR System (China Only)
- 7500 Real-Time PCR System
- 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System
- 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR System
- StepOne Real-Time PCR System
- StepOnePlus Real-Time PCR System
Capillary electrophoresis instruments
- 3500 Genetic Analyzer
- 3500xl Genetic Analyzer
- 3500 Genetic Analyzer for HID
- 3500xL Genetic Analyzer for HID
- 3730 Genetic Analyzer
- 3730xl Genetic Analyzer
- GeneTitan MC Instrument
- GeneChip Scanner 3000 7G System
- GeneChip Scanner 3000 TG System
Why choose a field service install
Take the guess work out of the process and let our expert do the installation for you. Our field service engineer will troubleshoot any problems that arise and confirm on-site once the installation is completed during your next planned maintenance visit.
For more information about eligibility or to upgrade to Windows 10, please contact us using the button above. You may also reach out to your sales or field service representative.
We understand that you may be using validated procedures and need to continue using Windows 7 on your new instrument. If you purchase a new instrument and Dell™ Latitude E5570 or OptiPlex XE2 computer (with Windows 10), you may also purchase a Windows 7 upgrade kit to downgrade the operating system to Windows 7.
If you are currently using the XP operating system, we recommend that you upgrade to Windows 10 (skipping Windows 7) as soon as possible. Microsoft ended support for XP in 2014.
Windows 10-supported secondary analysis software for real-time PCR includes:
- All cloud-based apps: Design and Analysis, Relative Quantification, Genotyping, High Resolution Melt Analysis, Standard Curve, and Presence Absence Analysis†
- ExpressionSuite v1.1 or later
- Genotyper v1.4 or later
- Automation Controller v2 or later
† High Resolution Melt Analysis and Protein Thermal Shift will become available at a later date.
Windows 10-supported secondary analysis software for capillary electrophoresis includes:
- Sequence Analysis v7.0
- SeqScape v4.0
- Variant Reporter v3.0
- GeneMapper Full & Client v6.0
Windows 10-supported data collection software for capillary electrophoresis includes:
- 3730xl DCS v5
- 3500 RUO DCS v3.3
* If you are using a QuantStudio Dx, 7500 Fast Dx, ViiA 7 Dx, or 3500 Dx series system, a Windows 10 software upgrade is coming soon.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. We are not sponsored, affiliated, and/or endorsed by Microsoft.