Animal Health Disease Detection Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems related to your animal health disease detection experiments. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- Where can I find information related to testing for different animal diseases based on disease type or species?
- How do I order products that say “Contact us for pricing”?
- Which TaqMan assay should I use for detecting the VetMAX Xeno Internal Positive Control (Cat. No. A29762)?
- What is the source of the VetMAX Xeno Internal Positive Control?
- Where can I find information about how to analyze data generated using the VetMAX-Plus One-Step RT-PCR kit (Cat. No. 4415328)?
- I think I am getting inhibition in my qPCR results? How can I test this?
- My Xeno control assay failed. What are some possible causes?
- What can I do if the amplification of my target gene is later than expected?
- My amplification curves have a funny shape. What is causing this?
- I am getting amplification in my no-template control (NTC) wells. What is causing this?
Guides and Tools
Our genetic analysis custom products and services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our custom products and services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Veterinary Use Only. For In Vitro Use Only“