Next-Generation Sequencing AB Library Builder System
Fast and simple
The AB Library Builder™ System simplifies your next-generation sequencing workflow by automating the most labor-intensive parts of library preparation for the Ion Proton™ and Ion PGM™ sequencing systems.
Next-generation sequencing applications increasingly demand scalable, automated sample preparation techniques for creating DNA and RNA libraries. With just minutes of hands-on time and high recovery rates, the AB Library Builder™ System increases throughput for a wide variety of applications including exome, whole-transcriptome, targeted resequencing, and whole-genome sequencing.
- Enables reduced hands-on time by more than 50% compared to the manual workflow
- Multiplexing for up to 96 barcoded DNA fragment libraries
- Prepares up to 13 libraries per run, up to 39 libraries per day
- Process up to 13 DNA or RNA libraries in a single run
- Plug-and-play reagents and push-button protocol
- Integrated nucleic acid purification instrument
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.