Gradient Separation of Common Cations and Small Polar Amines in Diverse Matrices
Reduce Operating Costs With Lower Eluent Requirements
- Hydrophilic, low-capacity column optimized for gradient separation of polyvalent and hydrophobic amines–including alkanolamines and methylamines–in complex sample matrices
- Separation of moderately hydrophobic amines, including biogenic amines, alkyldiamines, and polyamines.
- Minimal baseline shift and enhanced analyte sensitivity
- Improved peak shape for most Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ CS14, CS15, and CS16 column amine applications without the use of solvent
- Optimized for simple acidic gradient applications
- Compatibility with organic solvents to enhance analyte solubility, modify column selectivity, and facilitate effective column clean-up
The Dionex IonPac CS17 capillary column provides the same performance as the standard bore and microbore Dionex IonPac CS17 columns because it is packed with the same material. Operating costs are reduced because the capillary system operates at only 1% of the eluent flow rate of the standard bore system, requiring less eluent and producing less waste. Multiple Formats Available for Application Flexibility
- 4x250mm, 2x250mm analytical columns
- 4x50mm, 2x50mm guard columns
- 0.4x250mm capillary column, 0.4x50mm capillary guard column
- Longer 250mm columns facilitate higher resolution separations of more complex sample matrices
- Smaller i.d. columns provide higher mass sensitivity, eluent and reagent conservation and lower operating costs.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.